Think Kit asks: What have you learned by facing the page?
1. If I stop writing, even for a short time, those muscles start to atrophy. Getting back into it after a hiatus is much harder than pushing through some bad writing.
2. Writing every day is do-able. It’s the daily publishing that is the harder part. I am ready for a write more, publish less phase.
3. There are a lot of reasons why I write. To make sense of the world. To reflect and remember. And, oh… because I must. Not in a “I will fall into despair!” sort of way… Read more
5. I need spell check as much as ever. Darn.
6. I am now really hungry for cake.
Prompt: “Write On. Why do you write? What have you learned by facing the page? Did anything surprise you about your reflections this past month?”